2. Personal information when used in this Policy means information that can identify you as an individual or is capable of identifying you. By personal information we don’t mean general, statistical, aggregated or anonymised information.
3. Your use of our services signifies your consent to us collecting and using your personal information as specified below.
4. How we collect information about you: we collect the personal information you may provide to us when communicating with us; if you enter a competition or participate in a promotion, we will ask for your name, address and e-mail address and any other relevant information about you.
5. CONSENT: by providing us with your or your child’s personal information you give consent to us to:
5.1. store your Personal Information and the Personal Information of your child or children;
5.2. contact you (by email, SMS, WhatsApp or another available platform);
5.3. use your Personal Information internally for general administration of Four12 or our affiliate ministries and its events, meetings and programs;
6. How we use your information: we may use your information to confirm Four12 or our affiliate ministries events and programmes or to confirm that your orders have been received or delivered to you; to validate you as a customer when using our services and calling our help desk; to prevent and detect criminal activity, fraud and misuse of or damage to our services or networks; to prosecute those responsible and to contact you to invite you to form part of our consumer panel or various research groups, etc. you further agree to the transfer of your personal information cross-border for purposes of hosting databases, emails and documents.
9.7. How long do we keep your information for: The time periods for which we keep your information may vary according to the use or purpose attached to the information. Unless there is a specific legal requirement requiring us to keep your information, however, we will not keep it for longer than necessary for the purpose for which the information was collected or for which it is to be processed.
8. Disclosing your information to third parties: We may disclose your information to our Service Providers who are involved in the delivery of services to you, such as information technology services, catering, accommodation and eventing to Four12 and its affiliates (such as, amongst others, TMT, Four12 partnering churches, payment gateways and/or booking services).
10. How can you refuse or opt out of cookies: most browsers are set by default to accept cookies automatically, but usually you can alter the settings of your browser to prevent automatic acceptance and to prompt you every time a cookie is sent to you or to allow you to choose not to receive cookies at all. In addition, you can delete cookies on your electronic devices.
11. How can you manage your privacy preferences: if you’d like us to stop processing your information for marketing purposes, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.