William and Pam Marais are considered a father and mother within Four12. About eight months ago, William was diagnosed with cancer. In this clip, he and Pam share with Andrew the rollercoaster journey thus far, how William’s health is at the moment, how they are dealing with all the uncertainty, and what the road ahead looks like for the next few weeks. In the face of so much uncertainty, they continue to encourage the church to be steadfast and abounding in love, live the life for God’s glory, and remember that every day is a gift from Him.
Along with their sharing, Andrew calls on the Four12 partnering churches to continue to hold William and Pam up in prayer. He specifically asks everyone:
- to seek God on behalf of William, Pam and their family,
- to pray for their continued courage,
- to pray that the cancer count would go down,
- to pray that there would be a good report from the doctor.
You can keep an eye out for more updates about William on our communication platforms. You can also view previous clips where William shares more about his journey over the past year here:
- Living with Purpose (16 Feb ‘21)
- In Light of Eternity (3 Nov ‘20)
- Changed in His Presence (6 Oct ’20)
ABOUT THE SPEAKERS
William, and his wife Pam, have been in ministry for over 40 years and form a part of the leadership at Joshua Generation Church. William is primarily involved in ministering across the greater global field of Four12 partnering churches. You can follow him on Facebook.