17 (Monday) 5:00 PM - 19 (Wednesday) 2:00 PM GMT (UK Time)
Christian Life Centre Meeting Hall
51 East Street, Horsham, RH121HR
We are excited to host a time of connection with the lead elders (couples) leading congregations of all Four12 partnering churches whom it will be strategic. Those in similar positions
We are excited to host a time of connection with the lead elders (couples) leading congregations of all Four12 partnering churches whom it will be strategic. Those in similar positions in churches that are friends of Four12 but not yet partners are also welcome. The purpose is to have fellowship, fun, receive Apostolic vision, prayer, prophecy and deepen our partnership in the Gospel in 2022. It will also be a time for those exploring partnership with Four12 to find out more.
REGISTRATIONRegister Now! (CLOSING DATE 14 JANUARY 2022)
- A limited amount of host accommodation will be provided by families in Christian Life Centre, Horsham.
- Please contact Tom Watterson from Christian Life Centre, for more info at email@example.com
The majority of attendees are encouraged to stay in local budget hotels within walking distance of the church. We recommend booking the accommodation early to take advantage of the best prices:
- Travelodge (Horsham) – currently from £40 per double room per night
- Premier Inn (Horsham) – currently from £45 per double room per night
COVID & TRAVEL REGULATIONS
- As of 16 November 2021, there are no restrictions for churches meeting in England. We will ensure there are good hygiene practices in place, such as hand sanitiser and adequate ventilation. If the government advice changes, we will respond accordingly, always seeking to make the experience as positive as possible.
- For those travelling, please consult the UK Government website for the latest regulations, i.e. while there is freedom of movement for those inside the ‘common travel area’ currently (UK, Ireland, IOM), each person should confirm that information for themselves.
- For all others, there are additional conditions of entry which may include landing/locator forms, proof of vaccinations, and second day PCR tests. It is your responsibility to ensure that you comply with UK government regulations when we meet.