24 (Thursday) 7:00 PM - 27 (Sunday) 8:00 PM
Oxygen Life Church
13 2nd Avenue, Walmer, Port Elizabeth
Our Regional Equips are localised training times provided for saints and leaders. These are key opportunities for partnering churches and those looking in to gather together as churches within a specific region
Our Regional Equips are localised training times provided for saints and leaders. These are key opportunities for partnering churches and those looking in to gather together as churches within a specific region to be equipped, encouraged and strengthened through exposure to the apostolic. This Regional Equip is primarily for: Ark of Covenant, Crossways Christian Fellowship, Ekklesia, Familia Christi, Hewu Fellowship Centre, New Life Church, Oxygen Life Church, Stirling Worship Centre and those churches in the Eastern Cape looking in.
Please note that this Regional Equip compromises of two parts: (Scroll down to see complete schedule below)
Pastors Sessions: Session 1 – 3
Open to pastors, elders (and potential elders) & their wives (Please select the tickbox to indicate your attendance when registering).
Open Sessions: Session 4 – 7
Open to all saints, pastors and elders.
All administrative queries for this Regional Equip will run through Tracy van Oosten (Oxygen Life Church). Please direct all your questions and queries to her directly. Tel: 041 581 8633 / email@example.com
APPLICATION / REGISTRATION INFO
Please register by Sunday 13 May 2018.
Please note that there is limited space and registration is on a first come, first serve basis. Your registration is only valid once payment has been received and you have received an email confirming your space is booked.
Adult & Teens Ticket (Age 13+): R100
Child Ticket (Age 3-12): R55
Baby & Toddlers Ticket (Age 0-2): Free*
* Mothers room available
SCHEDULE / INFO
Pastors Sessions: Session 1 – 3 (open to pastors, elders & their wives)
Thursday 24th May 2018
- 18h00 – 19h00 Collection of registration packs for elders / potential elders & social time (refreshments will be provided)
- 19h00 – 21h00 Session 1* (pastors session)
Friday 25th May 2018
- 08h30 – 09h00 Registration (for those elders who haven’t yet registered)
- 09h00 – 10h30 Session 2* (pastors session)
- 10h30 – 11h00 Break (refreshments will be provided)
- 11h00 – 12h30 Session 3* (pastors session)
*This is an evening and morning for all pastors/elders and their spouses across Four12 partnering churches, as well as churches exploring our Four12 partnering relationship.
*There is no additional cost for these sessions, but you will need to select the tickbox (on Quicket) to indicate your attendance when registering.
*Childcare will be available for the Pastors Sessions. When registering online you will need to please indicate your child/rens attendance.
Open Sessions: Session 4 – 7 (open to all)
Friday 25th May 2018
- 17h30 – 19h00 Registration for all saints (refreshments will be provided)
- 19h00 – 21h00 * Session 4 (The Gathering – Please note the venue change)
* Session 4 (The Gathering) will not take place at Oxygen Life Church due to limited space. The Venue for this session will be at Victoria Park High School, Walmer. Use the entrance to the David Blake Hall in Ernest Walter Road.
Saturday 26th May 2018
- 08h00 – 08h30 Registration (for those who have not yet registered)
- 08h00 Kids Zone programme starts (Parents to please pack in healthy snacks & water. Treats will be provided.)
- 08h30 – 10h00 Session 5
- 10h00 – 10h30 Break (refreshments provided)
- 10h30 – 12h00 Session 6
- 12h00 – 13h30 Lunch **
- 13h30 – 14h30 Session 7 ***
** Lunch: You are welcome to bring your own picnic lunch packs for you and your child/ren (if applicable), including all necessary crockery & cutlery. There is a lovely grass patch outside to spend your lunch break if the weather is conducive. Alternatively, there is a Spar and a few restaurants in walking & driving distance from the venue. You are also most welcome to have lunch with your hosts.
*** Kidz Zone programme starts again at 13h30 and ends at 14h30.
Parents are to please register their children in the Kidz Zone during the same times as general registration.
Please follow the schedule above as a guideline on when to drop off and collect your children to/from the Kidz Zone.
Note: You have automatically completed an indemnity form for your child/ren upon purchasing your tickets when you made a tick in the checkbox in the “Terms & Conditions” question of the registration form. Should you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 041 581 8633.
Oxygen Life Church041 581 8633 / email@example.com