November 15 (Thursday) - 26 (Monday)
Rod. Hélio Smidt, s/nº - Cumbica, Guarulhos - SP, 07190-100, Brazil
Rousseau Moss and Mike Davies will be leading a small team into São Paulo to encourage and equip the church. Please note that this outreach comprises of both the
Rousseau Moss and Mike Davies will be leading a small team into São Paulo to encourage and equip the church.
Please note that this outreach comprises of both the outreach time itself as well as the Regional Equip Brazil. The Regional Equip is based in São Paulo during the outreach time and therefore included in these dates as a part of the outreach (attendance is mandatory). Whilst there is a separate cost to the Regional Equip (as it will be held on a campsite and catered for), your registration for the Regional Equip will be automatic on your acceptance on the São Paulo Outreach.
APPLICATION / REGISTRATION INFO
Applications for this outreach is now closed as capacity has been reached.
HOSTING / ACCOMMODATION
- Please note hosting will be provided but limited space is available.
- Please note that whilst hosting and basic meals will be provided, you will still be needing to finance your own flights, snacks, drinks, public transport (when needed), any extra meals eaten outside of your host’s home etc. You will also need to pay for the cost of the Regional Equip Brazil.
SCHEDULE / INFO
- Thursday 15 – Monday 26 November 2018
Regional Equip Brazil
- Dates: Friday 23 Nov – Sunday 25 Nov 2018
- Venue: Cesareia De Filipe, Itu – State of São Paulo, Brazil (Venue Website: http://www.cesareia.com.br/)
- Cost: R$ 250 (Approx. 900 ZAR / £52) This includes food, accommodation on site at a campsite, transport to the campsite and Equip registration fees (you will need to travel with your own pillow and sleeping bag).
Passport and visas
- Please note that South African passport holders DO NOT need a visa to travel to Brazil (and within) but you will need a valid passport with at least 3 months expiration date still valid from the proposed date of travel.
- We highly encourage you to ensure you have your yellow fever inoculation and certificate on hand with you throughout your travel.
- Please don’t make any flight bookings until you have received the go ahead from Mike Davies (for South African applicants) or Rousseau Moss (for Isle of Man applicants) who will get back to you by Sunday 30 September 2018.
OutreachesOutreach Admin on behalf of Mike Davies (for South African applicants): Jazmin Edmondson: Email: email@example.com | Tel: +27 82 803 2977 Outreach Admin on behalf of Rousseau Moss (for Isle of Man applicants): Annette Millward: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: +44 7624 413016 Other Enquiries: Email: email@example.com